POSITION: NIGHT SHIFT – SECURITY AGENT
FORT WORTH, TX
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of the West, Hotel Drover delivers true exas hospitality. Named to honor the legendary cowboys who drove cattle to market across the plains, Hotel Drover is an Autograph Collection® property, offering a truly unique guest experience in the heart of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
Our goal is simple. To harness the true spirit of the Stockyards through the legacy of the drover, creating an experience that can only be achieved here in Fort Worth. Proud of where we cam e from, we greet visitors with a tip of the hat and a firm handshake, welcoming all to enjoy life’s simple pleasures and genuine Texas hospitality.
So, dust off your boots, grab your hat and join us at Hotel Drover.
WHO WE ARE SEEKING:
We’re seeking a unique individual who will embody the heart and soul of the Fort Worth Stockyards while caring deeply about our brand and community – someone who acts as an extension of our mission, values, and culture. This person is driven to create meaningful experiences for our employees, guests, and community.
We want to work with someone who brings a spirit of fun, authenticity, collaboration, and genuine hospitality to their life and work. We are seeking an individual who will whole-heartedly take responsibility for ensuring Hotel Drover successfully delivers Legendary Service to every guest, every day.
We have poured our passion, energy, and excitement into crafting an extraordinary place and brand – and we know that the right Minibar Attendant for Hotel Drover will be as inspired and passionate about this vision as we are. Care for people, have a belief in the power of community, and the desire to create extraordinary experiences drive us. You must apply if these things also drive you!
As a Security Agent you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests, ambassadors and of the hotel and any properties within the hotel. The Security Agent is regularly called upon to assist guests and will have to deliver outstanding customer service at all time. This position demands excellent interpersonal skills and both integrity and diplomacy to minimize the opportunities for loss and/or damage. You will patrol and monitor assigned areas, respond to emergency situations, and accurately report all incidents and actions taken during your shift.
- Embody the values + guiding principles of Hotel Drover
- Ability to manage multiple functions and deliver results in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders while acting as an extension of the Hotel Drover brand
- Previous experience in the hotel industry.
- Patrol buildings and identify and handle any disturbance (i.e.: escorting any unwelcome persons off the property)
- Respond without hesitation to incidents, contact EMS, or administer first aid/CPR as required
- Anticipate and address tenants' service needs throughout your shift (i.e.: assistance with luggage)
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of tenants information, and on sensitive issues
- Conduct emergency response drills, daily hazard/safety inspections, investigations, and key control audits
- Maintain documentation and/or reports on security-related incidents or investigations
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisor
- 1 year of loss prevention/security experience required
- 2 + years of loss prevention/security experience preferred
- Some experience in customer service preferred
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building abilities; passion for collaboration
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues without constant supervision.
- Available to work a varied schedule that will include evenings and weekends
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills to work with tenants
- Ability to multitask
- Must possess the ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
- Must be able to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Operate with passion, respect, integrity, dedication, and empowerment to all internal and external guests
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
- The team member is required to perform all the necessary duties of the job. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
HOTEL DROVER OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Workplace culture with heart and soul
- Wellbeing benefits for you and your family
- Paid time off
- Career experience of a lifetime
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Hit the Mark, Every Time
- Blaze New Trails
- Spark Warmth
- Be Intentional
- Honor All
- Do Right
- Stay Curious