The Piano Bar is looking for new night shift line cooks! We are located at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport the busiest airport in the world so sense of urgency is very important.
Responsibilities: Preparing delicious salads, sandwiches, and various plates for bar guest, prepping, cutting, and portioning meats, side items, and cheeses for future and current shifts, daily cleaning per shift. Help out other crew members doing other tasks.
Requirements: Must be able to stand for long periods of time, Must be able to pass a federal background test, must be able to move quickly, must be 18 years of age or older. MUST BE FRIENDLY. Must be able to work on weekends.
Night Shift Operation Hours: 1:00pm-9:30pm
Starting Pay : $9.00
Job Type: Full-time
- line cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering the workforce with limited experience and education