The position of Network Administor is responsible to assist the AVP/Network Administrator in the management, maintenance and support of hardware and software in personal computers, end user education and troubleshooting, Microsoft networking, LAN/WAN function, documentation/procedures and Internet/Intranet functions; assuming independent responsibilities for designated specific applications.
IT Assistant/Helpdesk Principle Responsibilities:
- Provide help desk support, manage PC inventory, configure and distribute new software and computers.
- Work with bank personnel to achieve maximum potential and efficiency within bank software applications.
- Provide ongoing education and user assistance in solving minor software problems.
- Communicate effectively with staff regarding software enhancements, information processing, training on technical issues, and overall IT functions of the bank as directed.
- Will include support and travel between branch offices, utilizing personal vehicle.
- This position requires an associate degree in related course work. Previous experience helpful.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and server operating systems (OS).
- Experience with enterprise IT applications and configurations such as managed antivirus, databases, VMware ESX & vCenter virtual technology.
- Advanced knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, Office 365 administration, Azure, Switching / Routing, VLANs, SAN, Backups & Replications. Adapt readily to updates and changes within the department.
- Networking performance tuning, LAN & WAN knowledge, Network Design and Implementation.
- Excellent logic skills including the ability to determine hardware configuration, network administration and software troubleshooting. Show a willingness and flexibility in learning new procedures in both technical and other areas of the bank.
- Good verbal and listening communications skills are required for the exchange of basic informational data, legible handwriting, good spelling and grammar. Complete accuracy in written information and documentation is required.
- Ability to deal sensitively with highly confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and extreme attention to detail, within required timelines.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off