Thank you for your employment interest with Prosper Home Care. We are actively hiring for open and pending shifts and look forward to receiving your responses. We would like to invite you to one of our upcoming “job fairs”. All qualified participants will receive complimentary lunch upon arrival with all documents and that shifts are picked up.
To expedite the hiring process, please arrive to the Job Fair with the following:
– Current CNA licensure in Georgia or agency/facility care giving experience
– Current First Aid and C.P.R. (This does not include BLS, CPR and AED)
– Current TB test taken within 12 months or a valid chest x-ray within the last 10 years
– Current driver’s license; driver’s history with no DUI’s in the last 6 years and a maximum of two traffic violations in the last three years.
– Proof of auto insurance for your own reliable transportation.
– Social security card/Green Card/passport
– Background check taken within 90 days from a local police station, free from felonies and/or misdemeanors related to fraud, abuse, theft, neglect or exploitation.
Once we receive the documents, we can move forward with the hiring process. You should hear from us within 48 hours.
***Must include 5 years of employment with explanations from 2013-2018
PCA Test: Access code- prosper
Job Type: Positions available in the Augusta area! Currently looking for someone to fill day time shifts (every Other Weekend) starting 6am and ending 5pm.
***In your initial response, please include:
- Where you are located
- What are your available days and times to work
- Your best contact number
***We can match you with a client and contact you faster with this information.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) or Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Position:
Prosper Home Care is currently looking for reliable, part-time and full-time CNAs or PCAs in both the Augusta and surrounding areas. As a home care agency, time of shift may vary based on current needs.
CNA or PCA Required experience:
- CNA License, and/or one year of Home Care/ Long Term Facility/ Personal Care Home or Hospital experience: (volunteer caregiving unfortunately does not meet requirements.)
Prosper Home Care is a Certified Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug testing and all employees are subject to random drug testing.
We are Prosper Home Care, and our company provides non-medical home care to people of all ages who need a helping hand. Our goal is to approach each client as we would a member of our own family, going the extra mile to ensure proper care is provided. For many families just like yours, Prosper Home Care has become a trusted resource for senior citizens and persons of all ages with disabilities or chronic illness. We provide companionship to them and comfort to you – like a friend of the family. We strive to be the company where caregivers want to work as well as the company that clients want to be serviced by.
Our caregiver employment benefits include an incentive based increasing pay scale with a starting pay rate of $9 per hour. Shift differential pay for shorter shifts. Prosper Home Care also provides our caregivers with the ability to earn paid time off, health insurance, caregiver of the month awards, and referral rewards. We would like to have you on our team.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or email. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by Prosper Home Care Recruiting Department for the next steps in the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time, Weekends or every other weekend
Salary: $9.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
- Home Care/Caregiver/Hospital: 1 year (Required)
- Negative TB test/Chest Xray: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)
- Driver’s License/Passport/Green Card: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)
- CNA or PCA: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)
- Auto Insurance: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedules
Completed license needed:
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided: