United States of America
OT411: TAW – NASHVILLE, TN 901 CHARLOTTE AVE, NASHVILLE, TN, 37203 USA
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
OTIS is a proud member of the United Technologies Corporation (UTC) family of companies. UTC is a diversified FORTUNE 500 company, a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. The Southern Region includes: KS; MO; OK; TX; AR; LA; TN; MS; AL; WV; VA; NC; SC; GA; FL; and Puerto Rico.
Are you looking for a career in Operations or Construction Management? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your field operations career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, top performing field operations professional to deliver high quality products/services that meet customer needs.
The Southern Region of Otis North America in looking for Field Operations Management Trainees. If you have a passion for customer service, leading teams and problem solving, this opportunity may be for you. The identified candidates will be trained and developed to manage field operations and field associates for the #1 elevator company in the world.
- Establishing and building strong relationships with customer base.
- Collaborating with Sales to manage customer expectations and project objectives.
- Managing multiple projects and mitigating risk to execute performance objectives.
- Directing the performance of field maintenance and contractual service operations.
- Conducting field education training with field workforce.
- Maintaining customer quality assurance; emphasis on safety, managing the expenditure of labor, materials and other assets.
- Improving efficiencies, managing route schedules and callback rates.
- Providing technical support.
- Authorizing repair orders
- Be an organized self-starter with excellent time and project management skills
- Demonstrated experience leading teams or influencing groups
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at multiple levels within the organization as well as external customers
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous process improvement in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Possess strong listening, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines to achieve organizational success.
- Strong customer service focus
- Be a team player, energetic and enthusiastic
- Demonstrated acumen to make solid business decisions and exercise strong business judgment
- Possess computer skills with full control of Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook, and Word
- BA/BS or MS/MBA in industrial management, construction engineering or other related field