The Position: Natural Foods Territory Manager/Sales Rep for North Carolina – Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area
Green Spoon is a natural food brokerage + sales management company, representing the most disruptive and emerging food + beverage brands in the industry.
We work with like-minded brands and people who share the common desire to shake things up, to bring the most exciting products to shelf, to offer our retail partners products that their customers love.
We are seeking a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Territory Manager based in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area of North Carolina to represent Green Spoon and our brands in the natural food grocery stores.
- Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: Improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, building displays, restocking inventory.
- Introduce new products from our brands to grocery retailers throughout the territory.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
- Be proactive in supporting retailers, distributors and principals with resets, store openings, and trade shows.
- Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement.
- Positive Attitude.
- Great Attention to Detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Interest in Organic Food and Products.
- Access to reliable transportation to get the store to store and carry samples.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- College Degree Preferred.
- Natural food/grocery experience required.
Job Location: North Carolina
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time, Salary Position, full benefits