Multimedia Management Analyst I
Find similar career opportunities
Multimedia Management Analyst I
City: Washington DC, District of Columbia, United States
Position ID: J1018-0393
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking a Management Analyst I to support the Multimedia division of the Department of Justice in Washington DC.
The Department of Justice Multimedia Management Section’s mission is to provide audiovisual, video and teleconferencing support to the facility at 2 Constitution Square located at 145 N Street, NE, Washington, DC and audiovisual and broadcast support at 950 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Set up laptops, screens & LCD projectors for meetings and conferences.
- General experience in use digital camera to support events, as needed.
- Set up microphones and sound systems and lighting for meeting and conference.
- Set up equipment for video teleconferencing.
- Maintain schedule of equipment use for all rooms in 2CON and ensure that all equipment is properly set up for meetings and events.
- Maintain working stock of expendables such as videotape, CD’s, DVD’s, batteries and bulbs by anticipating usage and generating documents to order needed supplies from vendors.
- Set up broadcast video cameras to ensure that proper balance and light settings are used.
- Ability to apply knowledge of proper lighting techniques for different video interviews and location situations.
- Apply knowledge of proper audio impedance to ensure signal integrity from the source through all electronic equipment to destination.
- Schedule conference room for 2CON calendars, employing good customer service skills and managing follow-through with associated scheduling paperwork and coordination.
- Other special duties as assigned that are within the scope of set duties.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The candidate for this position should have a basic experience using electronic audiovisual equipment to include LCD projectors, House Sound, Wireless Microphones, basic mixers and VTC equipment and the ability to troubleshoot said equipment. The candidate should have Basic knowledge of video capture and audio for live events. In addition the candidate should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Outlook. Hands-on and working knowledge of Crestron Systems, Barco Clickshare, Sony HDV XDCAM Video Camera, Soundcraft Ghost and Mackie audio consoles, and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is helpful but not required. This person will be working mostly independently and should be an organized self-starter.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmployment[email protected] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.