Multi-Site Security Officer
Open Interviews on Mondays and Wednesdays between 9am-4pm at:
Securitas Security Services – Indianapolis Branch Office
9101 N Wesleyan Road, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Questions? Call 317-568-1790
Securitas Security Services is looking for Multi-Site Security Officers to cover various openings within the market. Multi-Site Security Officers are some of the most highly utilized individuals and highly sought after due to their flexibility in scheduling. Ideal candidates would have reliable transportation and the ability to respond to work on demand. Our Multi-Site Security Officers are dedicated to their job and be ready to work as needed.
In addition, Multi-Site Security Officers are open to a flexible work schedule and willing to work weekends and holidays. These officers are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions including, but not limited to: access control, foot patrols, and property surveillance, as well as multi-tasking on a constant basis.
Typical Flex Officer Activities:
- Support staffing requirements at accounts during shortages due to vacations, call-offs, holidays, etc.
- Assist in start-ups at new accounts to include: working the site, writing post orders and training checklists and training newly assigned permanent Security Officers
- Work special security assignments as required
- Open to working weekends and/or holidays with limited notice, and work during “high need” periods
Multi-Site Security Officer
- Provide to the office a reliable phone number where the officer can be reached (i.e. cell phone)
- Be able to obtain reliable transportation
- Be willing to work any shift (including 1st, 2nd, or 3rd); and up to 6 days per week
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e. cell phone)
- Must have reliable means of transportation to get from site to site
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)