Summary: Seven Springs Mountain Resort is seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate individuals to be a part of our Food & Beverage team at the Mountain Pizza. Hired candidates will be trained in the daily operations of the Mountain Pizza and assist guests in receiving a legendary food experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for opening and/or closing the shop depending on shift schedule.
- Prepping any and all items needed based on daily business expectations.
- Greets guests promptly and cordially, taking orders, collecting payment and serving items ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain knowledge of all food and beverage items available.
- Accepting incoming orders via telephone for areas within the resort including personal room deliveries.
- Assembles, bakes and serves items as needed.
- Delivering ordered items to the hotel, condos, townhomes and villas when instructed.
- Able to work well with coworkers, taking direction and maintaining productivity in times of high volume.
- Stocking all areas including cases, coolers and dry goods as needed.
- Maintaining sanitation and cleanliness of entire shop and loft area.
- Accountable for a balanced calculation of sales at the end of shift.
- Maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance and pleasant demeanor.
- Ensure prompt accurate service with anticipation and compliance of all guests’ needs.
- In charge of ensuring shops clear, clean and ready for next shift.
- Support Food and Beverage management initiatives.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Previous food and beverage experience a plus.
- RAMP certification required on first day of employment.
- ServSafe certification a plus.
- Cash handling experience a must.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.