- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred, four (4) years’ related experience required.
- Ability to make sales presentations and develop sales production from internal and external sources.
- Knowledge of loan documentation requirements and consumer lending regulations required.
- Proficient math skills, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Proficient PC skills (including mortgage software), with the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasked environment, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work within stringent time constraints, under pressure.
- Ability to move freely (standing, stooping, walking, bending, pushing and pulling) and lift up to a maximum of twenty-five (25) pounds without assistance.
- Sedentary role; Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Use of computer requires repetitive key strokes.
- Traditional office setting.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and type English.
- Travel to other branches or locations required as needed.
Excellent Benefits * 401K Plan * Competitive Pay * Business Casual Environment * Service-Minded Team Attitude * Positive Workplace * Exciting Growth Potential & More
Compensation: $45,000 base & commission
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled