Help Wanted: I’m looking to hire a salary based LO to join my team.
Some loan officers are great at meeting new people and getting new referral business. Others are great at structuring loans and meeting with clients, but struggle with “sales”.
This position is for a Loan Officer that loves working on the loan, but doesn’t like to “go get new business”, yet you want to be 100% paid by salary. We have immediate openings for a Licensed Loan Officer to assist our team of Originators with their Loan Production. Our sales focused team of LO’s will generate leads, prequalify buyers and generate business. We need youto assist our sales team by taking our borrowers from application to close.
Typical Job Duties listed below:
- Assists with inputting borrower information into system
- Communication with Loan Processor to assist in closing loan on time.
- Ensures all documentation is accounted for and completed for Processing.
- Disclose documents to client for signature.
- Monitor pipeline to ensure early wire, ontime closing
- Communicates with clients and collecting documents.
- Assist with scenarios and restructures
- Communicates daily with Loan Officer
- Transactional communication with buyers, referral partners, agents
- Valid NMLS License
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in administrative work
- 1-2 Mortgage experience
- Knowledge in Encompass, helpful
Job Type: Full-time
- Mortgage Loan Origination: 2 years (Preferred)
- NMLS Licensed MLO (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules