We have a great team of friendly, talented and inspiring people at First United. As a learning organization, we take pride in offering exciting opportunities for employees to grow and follow their passions. That’s one of the many reasons First United has been voted as one of the top places to work in Oklahoma since 2009! Browse this page to find out more about the First United culture and the many benefits of working here. Then, use our “Get Started” section to take your first step to being a part of First United.
Mortgage Director of Secondary Marketing
This position is directly responsible for managing pipeline risk, performing and coordinating loan sales with multiple departments, and developing and publishing daily retail loan pricing.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
Effective management of the loans held for sale pipeline.
Introduce new investors and products.
Directs pooling and allocation process, coordinate timely delivery with shipping department.
Develops models for loan pricing and best execution analysis.
Provides analytical support and reporting for Capital Markets and Senior Management.
Supports online and offline initiatives to maximize operational effectiveness and meet financial objectives.
Oversees mark to market reporting and daily position report.
Establishes and maintains relationships with primary loan sale investors.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Completes all required compliance exams on a yearly basis.
- Adherence to all First United Policies and Procedures.
- Dresses professionally.
- Recommends to supervisor possible methods to improve department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE
- MBA or equivalent degree in finance, economics or similar field; or
- 10-15 yrs minimum work experience in mortgage banking Credit, and Secondary Marketing.
- Strong managerial experience and capabilities;
- Ability and willingness to appropriately assert independent viewpoint;
- Ability to work closely with line of business managers and support groups;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please email us at [email protected] for assistance.