Summary: We are looking for a candidate that is positive, self-motivated, detailed oriented, and can lead a quality staff. This is a unique opportunity to join our team at Pennsylvania’s Outdoor Adventure Headquarters, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Inc.
The staff member's primary responsibility to attend to mini golf facilities for a legendary customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Display friendly, positive, and professional behavior with guests and coworkers
- Uphold standards of the department, company handbook, safety handbook, and cash handling policy.
- Enforce rules and regulations
- Store and maintain rental equipment in an orderly manner.
- Make repairs and adjustments to equipment as needed.
- Summarize daily revenue on the Cahier Balancing From and make deposit to bank.
- Monitor facilities to detect damage and report all damages to appropriate authority.
- Complete open and closing procedures at the beginning and of the shift.
- Other duties may be assigned if necessary.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Current high school student or high school graduate or equivalent