This job posting is for Active Duty and Reserve component of the U.S. Army. This includes Enlisted Soldiers or Commissioned Officers. There are several jobs needed to be filled in this career field. Below are a few of those jobs.Training is provided for all jobs and all benefits start the day you leave for training. There is a AGE CUTOFF OF 17-35.
The Jobs are as follows:
- Counter Intelligence Agent
Training length and location: 10 weeks basic training 18 weeks 4 days job training
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Duties are: The Counter Intelligence (CI) Agent is able to operate as part of an Army modular component to a Joint Task Force organization and conduct operations in a joint/combined operational environment. Supervises and conducts investigations, collections and operations to detect, identify, counter, exploit and neutralize adversarial, Foreign Intelligence Service and Terrorist (AFIST) threats to Army and Department of Defense (DoD) Equities. Utilizes appropriate reporting and communications equipment.
- Human Intelligence Collector
Training length and location: 10 weeks basic training 18 weeks 3 days job training
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Duties are: Under supervision, conducts debriefings and interrogations of HUM-INT sources; assists in screening HUMINT sources and documents; participates in HUM-INT source operations; performs analysis as required and prepares appropriate intelligence reports; assists in intelligence support to threat vulnerability assessments.
Training length and location: 10 weeks basic training 10 weeks job training
Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas
Duties are: Performs and supervises detection, acquisition, geolocation, identification, and exploitation and analysis of foreign communications at all echelons using signals intelligence/electronic warfare (SIGINT/EW) systems. The cryptologic linguist copies, translates, transcribes, gists and/or produces summaries of foreign communication transmissions; performs analysis and ISR synchronization to support mission requirements.
- Full Medical (if married includes spouse and any children in your custody)
- Full Dental (if married includes spouse and any children in your custody)
- Paid Housing (non married soldiers live in barracks, married soldiers have the option to live on post and not receive Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) ,which is a monthly stipend for housing, or live off-post and receive the BAH)
- Food (non married soldiers eat at any military Dining Facility (DFAC) for free and married soldiers receive a Basic Allowance for Substance (BAS) which is a monthly stipend for food
- Shared or reduced cost of childcare
- $400,000 Life Insurance
- College ($4K in annual tuition assistance during military service and 100% tuition paid after service through the GI Bill, which also includes a housing allowance and book stipends)
- Veteran Affairs (No money down home/business loans, fully comprehensive retirement benefits, and more)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $43,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year