Responsible for establishing and executing Merchandising plans and priorities. Ensures fresh flow of merchandise from backroom to sales floor. Ensures execution and maintenance of all merchandising standards (e.g., sizing, categorizing, signing, no tickets, mismates, damages, recovery and directives). Leads by example, providing prompt and courteous customer service. Communicates effectively with management and store Associates. Trains store Associates on proper merchandising procedures and markdowns.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Merchandise presentation experience
- Professional appearance
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Demonstrates leadership, takes ownership, can direct others
- Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
- Capacity for lifting up to 50 lb., reaching overhead, bending, twisting
- Responsible, dependable, and honest
The TJX Companies, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and Associates with disabilities that would enable them to perform the essential functions of the position for which they are applying or in which they are employed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Merchandising: 2 years (Preferred)