Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of families? If so, we would love to have you as part of the growing SCCS team!
As a Mental Health Therapist-Clinical Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing effective clinical supervision/training, and education to our registered interns. You will provide secondary clinical supervision for Registered Psychologists. The focus of this position is education, not program management.
- Providing individual clinical supervision on a weekly basis.
- Provide ongoing training and staff development.
- Ensure that all necessary forms are signed and submitted within designated time frames.
- Maintain accountability to all Policies and Procedures.
- Support the Team process.
- Maintaining required documentation and monthly reports.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
For more than 30 years, SCCS has provided care, counseling, coaching and essential mental health services for children, teen, young adults and their families. As specialists in the field of mental health, SCCS employees possess diverse professional skills equipping us as a team to treat each client’s unique needs.
Looking to make a difference…please apply!
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psy.D., or Ph.D.
- Licensed MFT, LCSW, or LP for a minimum of two years with the ability to provide clinical supervision to pre-licensed clinicians. LCSW may be preferred.
- Must have completed a minimum of 6 hours of continuing education in Supervision to supervise MFT’s. (to be renewed each licensing cycle).
- Must have completed a minimum of 15 hours of SW Supervision continuing education to supervise ASW’s.
- Experience in clinical supervision required.
Keyword: Clinical Supervisor
From: South Coast Community Services