Men’s Tailored Testosterone
We offer concierge testosterone replacement tailored to your unique goals for optimal health and happiness. Many of our patients come seeking care to improve their sex drive, moods, sleep habits, energy levels and restore muscle mass. We also can assist with erectile dysfunction and many other symptoms associated with low testosterone.
Job Type: 1099
Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant position located in Houston, Dallas, or Austin, Texas.
We are seeking a NP/PA for a ground floor opportunity to be a part of our talented concierge team. Our ideal provider will be passionate, professional, and experienced with an entrepreneurial spirit. Through collaborative relationships with our patients and medical director, our providers develop tailored treatment plans to help our patients achieve their optimal results.
- Conduct patient assessments/interviews to help establish patient goals and treatment plan.
- Educate our patients on Testosterone Therapy and treatment plan
- Work directly with our Medical Director to make sound medical decisions and develop tailored patient treatment plans
- Monitor patient’s lab values and adjust treatment dosage to maintain optimal balance.
- Have routine communication with patients to assess treatment efficacy.
- Complies with all applicable Federal, State, and professional requirements, including HIPPA safety protocols
- Work remotely
- Experience in treatment of Men’s Health and Hypogonadism
- Valid state license in good standing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Company’s website: https://menst2r.com/