Seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, customer service, and sales oriented part-time MEMBERSHIP SALES associate for our Chino Hills, CA studio to represent Club Pilates to potential clients and retain current members. MUST HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE and WORK HISTORY. This is NOT A FIRST-JOB, Cashier, or Receptionist position. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SELL.
- Ability to create and stream line new procedures in a fast changing diverse environment
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone, and via e-mail
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and in the public community
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Punctual and reliable
- Professional and neat
- Computer skills and proficiency
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and proficiency in data management
- Trustworthy and maintains confidentiality
- The ability to be adaptable and evolve in an ever changing fast-paced diverse environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to conduct SALES presentations to prospective members and attain a high close ratio.
- Meet and exceed SALES quotas.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients of the studio, be it in person, over the phone, or through email.
- Manage customer service emails and customer service phone calls. This includes always answering the phone, returning calls the same day they come in, responding to emails same day whenever possible, and escalating issues to the owners as needed.
- Take charge of all studio needs in the absence of the owner and managers
- Contribute to team effort as needed and be open to team work and deadlines.
- Any other task assigned by the owners as needed.
- Assist the sales manager in selling memberships to clients, marketing support, community events, and any other task deemed beneficial in generating revenue
- Assist the sales manager in retaining current clients and following up on all client concerns/needs
- Exercise strong reasoning ability and be able to apply common sense, as well as carry out detailed, written or oral instructions; must possess a strong ability to deal calmly and logically with problems and people, even under pressure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged sitting/standing
- Frequent telephone, must be able to speak and hear well enough to communicate on the phone
- Must be able to see well enough to read the computer screen
- Grasping/Feeling: must be able to write, type, manipulate a mouse and use telephone system
- Must be able to speak and hear well enough to communicate exceptionally well with others both one-on-one and in front of groups
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Hourly plus commission earned on membership, apparel, and retail sales
- Free Pilates classes
- Welcoming, health-oriented work environment
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
- Club Pilates is the largest Pilates employer in the U.S.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is not exposed to any adverse or inclement conditions. The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies, including the policy of at will employment.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour