Here at Reliant Federal Credit Union, we strive to be more than just a financial institution. Our mission is to financially educate, prepare, and empower our members. Our employees are truly the most valuable resource we have as they cultivate the continued culture and success of our credit union.
Reliant FCU is hiring a Member Service Representative (MSR) for our Landmark Drive Branch. This job requires excellent teller services skills. The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated and has a desire to learn. The ideal candidate will also exhibit practiced communication and customer service skills.
- Consult with members and provide solutions that are in their best financial interest
- Perform routine member transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, payments, transfers, stop payments and check cashing.
- Cross sell credit union services as appropriate to the member’s needs.
- Respond to all inquiries, either in person/phone or other means, to identify member needs.
Qualification/skills and abilities
- High school education
- Six months of similar experience but will train the right candidate.
- Maintains a professional work environment and businesslike appearance
- Promotes the well-being of members, volunteers, employees, and community.
Reliant Federal Credit Union offers a competitive benefit package for part-time employees that includes vacation and sick time, paid holidays and eligible to enroll in 401k with company match.