NOW HIRING FT/PT MEDICATION TECHS!
We are seeking experienced and compassionate Medication Techs/Medication Aides to join our team in our community! Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones.
The Med Tech/Med Aide is responsible for carrying out the ADL services to residents in accordance with their service plan; including providing medication management services and personal care for residents. Under the direction of the Health Services Director, the Med Tech/Med Aide may be asked to communicate with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents.
- Follow services outlined in each resident’s service plan in a friendly and supportive manner. This includes passing resident medications in accordance with physician orders and as stated on the Medication Administration Record for all residents.
- Document completion of tasks delivered on a daily basis. Document any observed change of condition in accordance with local rules and regulations and policies.
- Communicate between Med Techs/Med Aides about resident needs; required for consistent quality services. Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and cleaning the dining room. Manage staff under their supervision during working hours.
- Maintain the proper certifications required by local and state licensing agencies which includes on-going trainings, accreditations, specific coursework and certifications.
- Provide personal care for all residents and communicates with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents under the direction of the Health Services Director.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to HIPPA policies.
- CNA or HCA required.
- At least one year of experience in a Med Tech/Med Aide/Caregiving role or similar function, experience in Assisted Living and Memory Support is preferred.
- Understanding of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with medical professionals, read physician orders, and match to Medication Administration Records medical professionals
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen (including marijuana).
Apply with your resume TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!