- The clinician should be able to assess a crisis, identify interventions and stabilization services that prevent inpatient hospitalizations and prevent future use of psychiatric emergency services.
- They must possess skills in providing supportive counseling and psycho-education to children and family in crisis.
- The clinician would work with children/adolescents and families to create a Crisis Stabilization Plan following initial face-to-face crisis assessment.
- The clinicians may be required to do outreach and community visits to high-risk children and families.
- The clinician should be skilled in engagement techniques, short-term therapy techniques, family therapy and trauma-informed care.
- The clinician should possess knowledge of the full spectrum of traditional and non-traditional services and supports for children/adolescents and families.
- They will be responsible for developing and assuring community linkages to mental health system, child welfare services, OPWDD services and other specialized services.
- Knowledgeable in: Mental Health and service delivery to children and adults.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $35.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW) (Preferred)