The Forum at Overland Park is a beautiful community in Overland Park, KS, with more than 200 units offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking a Medical Records Coordinator to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares charts for new admissions.
- Consults with staff to help define and analyze information needed from the clinical record.
- Develops a schedule for audits of the clinical record.
- Conducts audits of the clinical record as scheduled.
- Maintains the computerized physician order program and monitors physician visit schedule.
- Prints physician orders and associated flow sheets each month.
- Prints computerized reports as required.
- Assists as required in communications with appropriate staff to facilitate completion and accuracy of the clinical record.
- Thins the clinical record according to regulation and policy.
- Utilizes the DSSI e-procurement system and maintain the RFW resident charge capture software.
- Assures all resident charges are entered into the RFW System and appropriately downloaded to Pathlinks.
- High school or equivalent is required.
- Working knowledge and use of computerized stock, record or similar business systems, preferred.
- Excellent typing, communication and time management skills required.
- Proven ability to effectively move from one task to another.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a changing environment.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.).
DaytimeAbout Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents’ independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, “Connections” our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.