About The Position
We are looking for a Media Buyer with the experience to provide strategic buying and integration of traditional and digital media initiatives. This candidate should be an effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with media professionals. The candidate will work with our team to execute client’s media buys in a variety of media forms that include mainly television and digital media. The ideal candidate would have both General Market and Hispanic media experience. Seeking a candidate with a collaborative mindset, multitasking skills and high level attention to detail. Can consider current Assistant level or Jr. Buyer level applicants as an opportunity for career growth.
- Negotiate and implement media campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Maintain working relationships with media vendors.
- Optimize media exposures within budget parameters.
- Execute Hispanic media initiatives.
- Ensure that ads reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest possible prices.
- Stewardship of media buys including monitoring, reconciling and posting.
Our agency has been in business for 14 years. We are a close-knit agency of people who genuinely respect one another. We have very little staff turnover (rare in this business) because we acknowledge contributions and reward excellence. That means competitive salary and growth, full benefits, even an end-of-year bonus.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to work full-time in our office.
- Traditional and Digital Media buying: at least 2 years.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities a must.
- Must have attention to detail and possess critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in Media Buying software (preferably Strata) and Excel.
- Interest in following advertising and media trends.
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Location: Tampa, FL (Required)