MECHANIC- GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT: BANGOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The benefits of working for the City of Bangor include:
- Dynamic and exciting aviation-focused work environment
- A comprehensive compensation and benefits package with salaries starting at $18.67 to $25.08 per hour. Additional pay compensation for obtaining ASE Certifications.
- Eligibility for up to a 5% annual merit increase until you reach the top step of your pay range and possible annual cost of living adjustments
- Paid vacations – up to 2 weeks in the first year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Paid sick time – up to 3 weeks per year
- Bonus time off – for not using sick time for a 6-month period
- Paid jury duty and military leave
- Defined contribution retirement plan with generous employer contribution
- Multiple health insurance options, including low deductible and low co-pay plans, and the City pays up to 80% of premium costs
- Choices for dental coverage and a vision plan
- Paid long term disability coverage
A valid State of Maine driver’s license with a clean driving record is required. This position also requires the candidate to pass drug screening as well as a fingerprint-based criminal background check. Applications and resumes will be accepted at the Human Resource Department, Bangor City Hall, 73 Harlow Street, Bangor, Maine 04401 no later than 4:30PM, February 22, 2021. Applications may be emailed to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Bangor!