Tire Kingdom currently has an opportunity for a full-service mechanic!
We offer prepaid ASE training, tool programs, continuing education and industry-leading benefits!
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
- Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
- Performs general mechanical repairs
- Assist in the Tire installation, balancing, and repairing
- Perform scheduled maintenance services on vehicles
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- 18 years or Older
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
- Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
- Career Path Development Plans
- Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC!
APPLY TODAY SEND YOUR RESUME!
See our nationwide opportunities at www.tbccareers.com and complete a formal application for expedited consideration!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive repair: 1 year (Required)
- Stuart, FL 34997 (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)