1. Assist Mechanics in various tasks from disassemble and assemble aircraft and aircraft parts.
2. Assist Mechanics in repairs on aircraft and aircraft systems including hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, structural and power plants.
3. Perform shop work including washing planes, parts, cleaning work area. Including mopping, hauling trash etc.
4. Mon- Fri 8am- 5pm Occasional overtime of early mornings, late evenings and weekends will be needed.
5. Pre-hire and recurring drug tests are required.
Related keywords: mechanic, maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.25 – $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
- Mechanic experience
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place