McCaffrey’s Markets – FT Meat Cutter
Function: To provide courteous and efficient service to customers and to cut meat and related products in the manner as directed by the manager and company standards.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers according to company policies
- Unload deliveries including meat, pork, chicken, veal, lamb. Verify invoices and weights.
- Cut and trim meat and poultry into retail cuts as directed by manager and company standards.
- Price and display product in cases as directed by manager to the highest standards of presentation
- Maintain knowledge of all products sold in the department
- Grind and cube meats.
- Maintain all operating equipment. Communicate temperature failure of cases to manager.
- Maintain good housekeeping of work, display and storage areas.
- Maintain good customer relations by providing prompt and courteous service.
- Observe all state health regulations and all safe food handling procedures
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Stand on feet, bend forward, stoop or walk for the majority of the time on duty
- Work in freezer and/or cooler for short periods of time
- Work in cool area for extended periods of time
- Lift cases/containers of product up to 50 pounds.
Medical / Vision
Paid Vacation / Holidays
Co paid Life Ins.
Co. paid Short / Long Term Disability
Vol. Benefits Available
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)