- Current, unrestricted Wisconsin RN license
- 3+ years clinical experience in obstetrics
- Computer/typing proficiency to enter/retrieve data in electronic clinical records; experience with email, internet research, use of online calendars and other software applications
- Access to high speed internet from home
- Dedicated work space from home
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to member’s home within a designated area
- Case Management experience
- Clinical experience in Prenatal Care
- Certification in Case Management (CCM)
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- Experience working with the needs of vulnerable populations who have chronic or complex bio-psychosocial needs
- Bilingual skills
Make a difference in countless lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
For more information on our Internal Job Posting Policy, click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.