Hillphoenix is a leading manufacturer of Display Cases, Specialty Products, Refrigeration Systems, Power Systems and Comprehensive Services. The story of Hillphoenix is built on creativity and customer-centric innovation delivered by people invigorated by a strong sense of responsibility to help our customers win in their marketplaces. The relationships we build with our customers are as important to our success as the products we manufacture. This collaborative environment delivers FRESH THINKING, reassuring our customers that they choose the best when they choose to work with the people of Hillphoenix. Hillphoenix is part of the Refrigeration and Food Equipment segment of the Dover Corporation® (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion.
Materials Supervisor- Supply Chain Mfg
To make daily decision planning to ensure the efficient flow of materials throughout the business. To direct the movement of production, purchasing, warehousing, storage, transportation, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy and provide excellent customer service to our customer. To work with the leadership team in transitioning to new technologies to assist the organization in improving procurement processes and quality assurance. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Major Duties and Responsibilities)
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Ensure that materials and parts utilized in the supply chain meet the minimum requirements for quality assurance standards.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- Determining and administering policies and procedures that are related to shipping and receiving as well as the storage of different kinds of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage collaborative inputs across peer groups to meet associated deadlines.
- Experience and success in driving mass SCM restructuring project – including planning, procurement, materials, systems and team.
- Strong professional presence and high ethical standards of conduct; excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication; organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities is a must.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Quickly and effectively shifts gears to meet changing business requirements.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Have a solid working knowledge of the services and goods that will be purchased.
- Strong commitment to client service excellence and teamwork.
- Able to control expenses, boost sales, and maximize profits.
- Monitor raw materials supplies to ensure adequate inventory.
- Proven leader with experience leading within a large Manufacturing organization; able to motivate teams and drive accountability.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Master’s Degree preferred from an accredited university in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field; or equivalent combination work experience and undergraduate education.
- Experience managing a variety of projects with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communications with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Considerable knowledge of safety procedures, OSHA, DOT and environmental rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of supervisory and leadership techniques and principles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Virginia : South Chesterfield
Sub Division : Hillphoenix Case
Job Requisition ID : 30883