- Program Management: Develops, implements and facilitates materials management programs for the varied products. Analyzes parts sales, forecasts anticipated demand, determines quantities and places schedules for material procured from the plants.
- Forecasts: Manages and forecasts assigned components to insure inventory levels are appropriate to support the customer.
- Tracking: Develops and maintains spreadsheets for tracking large projects, material flow and communicating data with project managers.
- Customer Backlogs: Maintains customer backlogs based on overall sales dollars and age, and expediting where necessary. Coordinates with Customer Service and Sales Reps regarding customer backlogs.
- New Products: Responsible for all material functions associated with the development and roll-out of new products or changes to existing products.
- Other responsibilities as assigned or required.
Experience in scheduling, inventory control or production in a manufacturing environment. Must be able to identify and resolve problems. The ability to develop excellent working relationships with staff at all levels of the organization along with vendors and customers is key to being successful. Excellent communications skills required.
Associates degree (or international equivalent) required. Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, management, or engineering. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications as well as Lotus Notes and SAP is necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.