Weldon Pump, a Cleveland area company with over 75 years of manufacturing, is seeking a Material/Stockroom Handler (entry to some experience) willing to learn to and assist with stock room control, shipping/receiving, and work order pulling. Verifies counts and paperwork on materials received into stockroom, and routes outgoing items to appropriate departments/locations.
- Responsible for accurately stocking and pulling product from specific locations.
- Checking the pulled product against what is indicated on the work order; neatly label any items requiring labels.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in the stockroom and other areas.
- Verify counts and paperwork on raw and finished goods that come into stockroom.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with all departments.
- Work with quality department.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental standards.
- Able to learn and follow all FAA guidelines and AS9100 procedures
- Efficient computer skills with data entry and typing are essential along with skills in MS Outlook to send and respond to emails and meeting requests.
- Will be the backup for Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Successfully be part of our FAA Drug Testing Program
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift/move up to 75 lbs.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Fork lift experience
- Stock room experience
In addition to competitive compensation we offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package including Health & Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, and a variety of non-traditional benefits.
Work Hours – 7 am to 3:30 pm (M-F)
Weldon Pump is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.72 to $16.72 /hour (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.72 to $16.72 /hour
- Stockroom: 3 years (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)