DISH supports 135+ In-Home Services (IHS) facilities that deliver service solutions to customers in every zip code, across the entire country. The IHS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles devoted to a flawless customer experience while delivering the industry’s best products and services for DISH and many other national, household brands.
A successful Master Service Consultant will have the following:
- 5+ years of Appliance Repair or other Service Industry experience, with excellent written and verbal communication capability
- Section 608 Technician Certification preferred
- High energy, resourcefulness, and strong multi-tasking ability
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Analytical capability and intuitiveness; ability to follow logic and make the instinctive leap to a solution; problem solving, and critical thinking skills are essential
- Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
- Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
- Ability to problem solve and use available software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
If it’s broken, you know how to fix it. You’ve made a career out of fixing the things you use.
Come join our team of Master Service Consultants, who are experts in the field of appliance repair. The Master Service Consultants are a team of subject matter experts on appliance repair, who support our Triage Call Center and Field Service Technicians, designed to ensure we verbally diagnose and assess customer issues prior to making a home visit for the repair work.
At DISH, we understand Field Service. We’ve pioneered it by being tuned in to our customer’s needs. We are taking our Service Technician fleet to the next level and with the help of our Master Service Consultants, we can get the job done right the first time with each home appliance repair we make.
You provide the experience, we’ll provide:
- $25 – $30/hr and above, depending on experience and knowledge base
- The opportunity to apply all the technical knowledge you’ve gained throughout your career, in a consultative and coaching position
- Rewarding work with an opportunity to help build the foundation of our growing team
- Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement