- Completed Master Electrician Certificate, hold a current license, and will maintain such license.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Worked as an Commercial/Industrial Electrician for a minimum of 4 years.
- At least 3 years of Commercial/Industrial estimating experience, can be parallel with other work.
- Have travel extensively before and capable of working with a high level of independence.
- Managed crews of electricians and/or apprentices.
- Demonstrate former knowledge and experience working on medium or high voltage systems.
- Able to bend and cut conduit using hand saws, hand tube bending equipment as well as power and hydraulic cutting and tube bending devices.
- Use specialized electrical tools such as but not limited to ohm meters, multi-meters, and terminating devices.
- Able to terminate both high and low voltage equipment and cable/wiring.
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge of components relative to automation.
- Troubleshoot equipment and systems for electrical malfunctions.
- Be able to identify different types, gauges, and color of cables and wires.
- Be able to serve as a supervisor for apprentices providing for all the documentation, and support for apprentices to become licensed journeymen.
HELPFUL AND OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of oil field drill sites and the necessary electrical requirements common to such locations.
- Work with pure industrial facilities, power plants, manufacturing operations, and similar sites.
- Work with process automation controls and equipment like those utilized by the company currently.
- Experience with running and troubleshooting heat trace.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides maintenance support to identify inventory and assist with repair logistics of parts and equipment for SCADA, EGM, RTU, analyzers, gas chromatographs, process transmitters, and various communication equipment.
- Responsible for callout on emergency communications outages or problems.
- Terminate both high and low voltage equipment and cable/wiring.
- Read blueprints to determine the scope of work and order the correct materials.
- Assemble and install electrical equipment.
- Install and maintain grounding systems for all equipment and structures.
- Ability and willingness to travel to other work sites and remote locations as necessary.
- Musty have and maintain a valid driver’s license and record allowing for insurance coverage.
- Able to sit and work at computer keyboard for extended period.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities of copying, filing, faxing, and using the telephone.
- Must be able to install and modify cable tray using hand tools and power tools.
- Must be able to bend and cut conduit using hand saws, hand tube bending equipment as well as power and hydraulic cutting and tube bending devices.
- Must be able to push, pull, or lift up to 60 lbs.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, plus expense reimbursement and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.