Marriage Family Therapist Case Manager (Part-time)
House of Metamorphosis (HOM) – San Diego, CA: House of Metamorphosis is seeking Marriage Family Therapist Case Managers who are licensed or registered with the State of California Board of Behavioral Sciences for full time positions.
MFT Case Manager duties include, yet is not intended to be all-inclusive:
- Ability to provide support to Substance Abuse Counselors for clients dealing with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Conduct mental health screening assessments as needed and carry a caseload.
- Prepare and maintain case records pertaining to behavioral health assessments, treatment plans, and progress notes.
- Facilitate eclectic treatment groups, and individual therapy sessions.
- Provide resources on medication management issues.
- Provide both oral and written reports.
- Ability to work in an independent setting, with strong organizational skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Rotating Weekend Schedule, i.e. oversee weekly fundraiser.
Preferential Qualifications for Marriage Family Therapist:
- Master’s Degree Required in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or related degree.
- Willingness to follow agency protocols and participate in weekly training and/or supervision with HOM Clinical staff.
- Experience-Knowledge of Evidence Based Practices: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), Relapse Prevention, and Trauma Informed Care a plus.
- Experience/Knowledge of: Drug Medi-cal Organized Delivery Services (DMC-ODS) and American Society of Addiction Medicine, ASAM: ASAM (A), ASAM (B), and ASAM (C).
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Medical Clearance
- Valid CPR & First Aid Card
- TB Test
- Background Clearance
- Vehicle Registration and Insurance
- Pre-employment drug screening
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) number
About us: House of Metamorphosis, Inc. (HOM) is a residential substance abuse treatment program in San Diego, California. Our treatment provides behavior modifications for men and women in a therapeutic community setting. HOM was established to be a guiding light to its residents, to show how it is possible to live “drug-free” in society and how to cope with everyday problems.
Salary Range: $35,700 annually based on experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $37,000.00 per year