PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
The Marketing Specialist will help develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels. Their work includes researching the market, analyzing trends to help define TTG Imaging Solutions’ marketing strategy, and providing advice as to how to best reach the target market. The Marketing Specialist will also assist with the coordination of events such as trade shows or conferences.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, digital campaigns, and events.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g., product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Work closely with marketing and operations on implementation of strategies which will drive leads into the company.
- Maintain contact with new and existing clients to advertise the new and existing business solutions and product lines and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations.
- Ensure effective internal communication within Sales, Marketing, and Operations
- Become and remain educated on our industry and industry knowledge as well as corporate operating procedures.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, conventions to develop industry expertise and to team build.
- Attend weekly marketing and sales team meetings and participate fully in weekly one on one’s with the Marketing Manager.
- All other duties assigned by management.
5% Standing 90% Sitting 5% Walking
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in a semi-quiet office setting. Position involves computer, 10 key, and phone work.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing. Experience in nuclear imaging and/or the medical equipment industry a plus.
- Skilled in writing and editing targeted marketing content for blogs, social media posts, and emails.
- Experience with these marketing and analytics tools: HubSpot, Google Search Console, Google analytics, Survey Monkey, MailChimp,
- Experience in developing personas, segmenting target audiences, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Demonstrated excellence in digital media creation for web. Online portfolio a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience with Canva also a plus.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Must complete OSHA and HIPPA compliance, radiation safety, ISO, Salesforce training to workable competency, and continuous training and knowledge seeking of services, medical equipment, and industry trends.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Waiting period may apply