Johnstone Supply is a leading wholesale supplier to the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. We pride ourselves on world-class customer service, technical support and professionalism to the trade. We are privately owned and part of the largest wholesale cooperative in the nation, and currently rank as the #2 HVAC/R distributor in the United States.
The cooperative has 400 stores nationwide, sales of over $2 billion, and six major distribution centers strategically located throughout the country. We have 5 branches located in New Jersey and the Philadelphia area with immediate openings due to company expansion and market demand. We are seeking well qualified, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and help continue to grow our business.
We are actively recruiting an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to assist in our overall marketing efforts. This role is an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. They should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth
- Develop and execute marketing plans utilizing the following channels: Social media, Johnstone Supply website, email marketing, direct mail, and industry associations, etc.
- Work with Marketing Director to manage dealer programs and online customer accounts
- Coordinate Events, including but not limited to, dealer events and training classes
- Create initiatives and implement strategies to grow and develop eCommerce sales.
- Utilize analytics tools to identify customer trends, and implement sales and marketing campaigns to effectively increase sales.
- Manage Coleman Dealer sales and marketing programs and be the key point of contact for training and execution.
- Proactively contact customers to communicate special offers, training opportunities, solicit job bids, provide industry updates and solicit feedback on Johnstone performance.
- Welcome new accounts to Johnstone and collect information on their needs, expectations, opportunities and identify a need for a possible outside sales relationship.
Johnstone Supply believes that each employee s contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, it is expected that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Required: High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Preferred: A Bachelor s degree in a related field. (Business, Marketing, Communications, etc) or equivalent work experience in marketing or the wholesale industry.
Job-Specific Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Undertake individual tasks of marketing plan as assigned.
- Very strong background in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Skill in proactively communicating (both verbal and written) to establish mutual respect and understanding.
- Ability to work both productively in teams with a wide range of people and independently.
- Must possess the marketing knowledge necessary to effectively create marketing campaigns and materials both in print and electronically.
- Energetic and effective with a positive attitude that is conscientious, enthusiastic, articulate, and possesses a professional attitude to handle a fast-paced work environment.
Expected Work Behaviors:
- Keeps the company s best interest in mind when considering or addressing issues.
- Dedication to attending work and work-related functions prepared and on time.
- Maintains a professional personal appearance.
- Team-oriented, energetic environment
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefit package
- Retirement plan
- Long term disability and life insurance program
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Continuing Education Assistance & In-house training opportunities