A growing physical therapy practice in the Leesburg, VA. area is looking for a part-time (25-30 hours per week) motivated and experienced marketing practice liaison. This position requires an outgoing individual with excellent people skills as well as having excellent oral and written communication skills. The ideal candidate is able to develop and maintain strong relationships and possess an entrepreneurial insight. Preferably looking for a seasoned individual that has both clinical and marketing experience.
- Represents the practice at community functions and professional organizations
- Promotes a positive image for practice and its patients to referral sources, patients, and the community.
- Visits healthcare professionals as well as actively developing and pursuing additional referral sources, and facilitating on-going relationships with medical and health communities
- Maintains healthcare professional database
- Maintain weekly schedule and activity reporting
- Maintain expense reporting as required and work within budget guidelines
- Produce weekly reports
- Coordinate healthcare professional in-service training
- Send out healthcare professional referral thank you notes
- Ability to work closely with Marketing Director on numerous projects such as contest entries, fax programs, outside events, blogs, referral programs, email marketing, etc.
- Must have a high-level of energy and drive, flexibility, congenial professional nature, quick learner with the ability to quickly apply a defined process, high level of public relations confidence
- Ability to work in a management structure that is both independent and interactive
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment, have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Must have very good working knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office programs
- Must dress professionally at all times
- Minimum of one year inside or outside sales/marketing experience with proven success
- BS degree in Marketing or Business preferred
For consideration for this position please send your resume, cover letter including your key skill set and salary history by replying to this ad.
Job Type: Full-time