ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes open communication with management/client, tenants, vendors, community leaders and staff.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors the retail competition and demographic factors that affect the present and future market potential of assigned center(s).
- Develops and maintains high level of tenant participation in marketing activities.
- Develops center(s) marketing plan.
- Prepares annual marketing budgets.
- Plans and implements center(s) events.
- Represents center(s) in the community.
- Reviews monthly sales report.
- Manages the property’s Digital marketing plan including:
- Monthly eblasts promoting store happenings, center events, property news
- Digital ad buys and strategic planning
- Updates and uploading of events and center happenings on the center website
- Social media page management with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with scheduled and live posts promoting the center and tenants within the center’s brand.
- Oversees advertising buys, scheduling, ad production (with ad/creative agency/consultant) and contact with media outlets.
- Reviews tenant sales.
- Oversees communications plan for the center including coordination of press releases with PR consultant.
- Develops assigned center(s)’ directories, maintains window displays and center’s décor.
- Manages marketing vendor relations.
- Assists in the administration of lease provisions applicable to marketing.
- Plans and conducts business meetings.
- Reviews and approves invoices for marketing expenses and adheres to budget guidelines.
- Improves processes related to above duties and responsibilities.
- Works extended hours, including weekends, as necessary to achieve the desired results for the portfolio
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited university or college, preferably in Marketing or Management.
- Two years related Marketing and/or Retail experience and/or training.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective leadership abilities.
- Brand management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to details and accuracy.
- Flexible outlook toward task management .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word / Excel / PPT).
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Automobile with insurance coverage.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. May occasionally be required to lift up to 10 pounds a distance of 30 feet as needed. Must be able to move freely throughout the location, including moving up and down stairs.
The job tasks are performed in an office environment with moderate environmental conditions present, such as temperature, noise levels, etc. May occasionally be exposed to machine noise and inclement weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- 2 year(s): •Two years related Marketing and/or Retail experience and/or training.
- Bachelors or better in Management
- Bachelors or better in Marketing