General Functions and Scope
The Marketing Intern for R.D. Abbott Company, Inc., (RDAbbott) will focus on supporting the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing marketing initiatives.
Essential Functional Areas of Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager
- Collaborate in all stages of marketing initiatives
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Help organize marketing events
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
This position has no supervisory duties.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Enrollment in relevant degree program preferred
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Energetic and driven self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent (Required)