InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We're looking for an Event Marketing Coordinator with a track record of creating results through product-led event marketing programs; deep empathy and partnership with sales organizations; and an appreciation for the practice of design. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a multi-channel demand generation strategy to support sales by leveraging events and webinars to generate MQLs, demo requests, and opportunities. You'll use data and insights to execute more integrated and high performing campaigns in partnership with the demand generation team.
About the Team:
The Demand Generation Team at InVision is responsible for supporting our global sales organization by driving performance and efficiency across all marketing channels; including webinars, field events, and digital campaigns. The team is tasked with leveraging the channels above to drive pipeline, opportunity creation, and integrated campaigns that support our wider sales organization. This role will focus predominantly on the creation and execution of Events and Webinars which highlight industry thought leadership, trending themes and topics related to digital product design, and workshops which leverage and amplify InVision products. This role reports into the Head of Events on the Demand Generation team.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has an affinity for creating demand driven events and an obsession with results-oriented marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have an expertise in generating pipeline through strategic planning, by way of their stellar instincts, keen attention to details and data, and a goal-oriented character.
What you'll do:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B field marketing or event management with experience hosting virtual events
- Experience with B2B marketing campaigns that are tied to sales performance outcomes
- Support cross-functional team projects to spearhead complex marketing problems through the events and webinars channel
- Comfortable working autonomously; this role will require an entrepreneurial work ethic in a distributed work environment
- Excellent communicator with experience in customer service and field marketing
- Naturally collaborative – loves working cross-functionally and developing relationships with teammates
What you'll bring:
- Support the Event Marketing team with planning, programming, and execution from a strategic lens to support Demand Generation team KPIs, OKRs, and overall program experience and results
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies in partnership with Demand Generation and sales team team to drive attendance for events that successfully engage prospects, customers, and ultimately generate and accelerate pipeline and opportunities
- Complete post event reports and follow ups with data-driven analysis including attendee and speaker feedback, campaign metrics, and recommendations for future improvements
- Coordinate all logistical and operational tasks related to event and webinar programs, overseeing speaker relations, external communications, and internal project management
- Assist with the development of program narrative to encompass a more strategic and integrated approach that drives demand
- Identify, evaluate and execute opportunities for lead generation through third party event sponsorship
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.