Are you looking to work in a fast-paced and growing organization? Then come work as a Marketing Designer at The Provident Bank.
The Provident Bank is the 10th oldest bank in the U.S. but don’t let that fool you! We operate under a start-up feel with a great environment! We are an innovative commercial bank that is always working to find solutions for our business and clients.
We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Designer who has a well-rounded profile of different marketing functions. As an integral member of the Marketing team, the Marketing Designer is responsible for prioritizing, designing and executing projects in support of the Bank and its business lines. Our ideal candidate comes with strong passion for design, particularly in the digital space, and has an understanding of general marketing practices. You will take a creative approach—while working within our brand guidelines—to develop graphics for use in various online marketing channels. Similarly, you will be responsible for managing the website CMS and email marketing campaigns.
– 1-2 years in a similar marketing role
– Knowledge of web design, web development, video editing, CMS and SEO, as well as familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
– Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
– Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
– BS in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
This position is based in Portsmouth, NH. Located near great downtown attractions and nestled near the Piscataqua River.
Why should you apply?!
– Top Benefits
– Excellent Growth and advancement opportunities
– 401(k) with a bank match of 100% up to 6% of an employee’s earnings
– Sick and personal time off
– Wellness Incentives and Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan