Kuebler Inc. is located in Charlotte, NC, and is a subsidiary of the Kuebler Group headquartered in Germany. The Kuebler Group is a leading specialist in the fields of position and motion sensors, counting and process technology as well as transmission technology.
Kuebler Inc. is seeking a dynamic, highly organized marketing coordinator to join our growing organization. The Marketing Coordinator will conduct relevant market research, produce effective promotional materials, and analyze sales data in order to optimize the use of resources and ensure our company’s overall success.
Qualified candidates must be able to interpret customer behaviors, project trends, patterns, and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness through advertising and social media. The Coordinator will organize public image campaigns and special events, arranges proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports. This position liaises with the media and advertising agencies, and public relations firms so excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies are a must.
- Conduct research and analyze customer behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences)
- Creatively envision macro and micro needs in order to design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Manage effective tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Prepare reports via the collection and analysis of sales data
- Collaborate with the design department to produce exceptional promotional materials
- Consistently generate clear product marketing copy
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Organize promotional activities for new product and service launches
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
- Design, prepare, and coordinate tradeshows
- Assist executives with planning and scheduling
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- Proven success and work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with multiple research methods and use of data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, web analytics, and Google Adwords
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Travel requirement: 10-15%
- Medical, dental, vision and life coverage
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Charlotte, NC (Preferred)