ANY LOCATION – WILLINGNESS TO RELOCATE
Each CapCenter Market Leader is a highly competitive professional excited by the opportunity to open new territories to CapCenter’s unrivaled savings and service for consumers buying or refinancing a home. As market expansion leaders they develop business and quarterback the client experience, supported throughout by a professional team of CapCenter realtors, loan originators, and attorneys, all under one roof. The essence of the position is to serve as an evangelist of the CapCenter story and then to help make sure the story comes true.
- Sales and Business Development. Market Leaders develop business by reaching out to professional networks, organizations, and individuals within their assigned territory. They are not traditional salespersons and they do not cold call. Rather, they utilize their own professional stature, expertise and relationships, coupled with CapCenter’s reputation for excellence, to meet with groups and individuals to explain what CapCenter does and the benefits of using CapCenter to buy or refinance a home. Individual Market Leaders may be assigned to serve as account representatives for one or more corporate or group accounts where the Market Leader will be responsible for business received through a corporate or group portal.
- Market Development. Market Leaders typically are assigned to open new territories and regions. They must develop geographical expertise within their assigned markets, and they help recruit a sales force and otherwise assist with corporate efforts to build CapCenter’s presence and reputation within the territory.
- Client Experience and Quality Control. When prospects developed through business development efforts are ready to purchase or refinance a home, Market Leaders land the business and connect clients with in-house loan originators, realtors and closing teams. They act as the clients’ trusted advisor helping address any issues or concerns throughout the process and sometimes take the lead. In other words, Market Leaders focus on the client experience, while support teams focus on transactional details.
Market Leaders must have confidence in and genuine enthusiasm for CapCenter and its products and services, as well as complete trust in the realtors and loan originations that make up the Market Leader’s team. Analytical skills and the ability to explain numerical concepts are necessary, along with the following minimum attributes and qualifications:
- Successful experience in sales, with proven client service and relationship building.
- Ability to inspire confidence and convince clients they should trust and work with CapCenter.
- Demonstrated expertise in residential real estate, mortgage finance, or both.
- Working knowledge of local real estate markets within the assigned territory.
- Desire to obtain (or maintain) license as real estate sales person.
- Desire to obtain (or maintain) license as mortgage loan originator.
- Proven professionalism, ethics and character.
- College degree in business, finance or similar, with advanced degree preferred.
CapCenter offers a competitive benefits package that includes a Base Salary, Commission, Mileage Reimbursement, 401k, Cell Phone, Health Insurance Benefits, and Paid Vacation.
CapCenter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D