Come Grow With Us!!
SI Yachts, one of the World’s largest New Yacht Dealers is Hiring!
Family Owned and Operated since 1964!
The Marine Technician position is an integral component within the Service Department’s Customer Satisfaction Program.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Testing, Inspecting, Investigating and Repairing Mechanical, Electrical and Marine Systems on Customer and Dealer vessels in a timely and professional manner that upholds the quality image SI Yachts strives to maintain.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to perform accurate diagnosis, trouble shooting and repair in these areas and have in-depth of knowledge enabling them to provide a high level of technical support to clients and fellow service technicians. This position requires the ability to move from task to task with limited supervision, high efficiency and outstanding results in the finished product, all while performing in the varied environment of a full-service marina.
The ideal applicant should possess the following skills:
· Technical knowledge of the marine engines and systems
· Ability to troubleshoot, maintain and repair marine diesel and gas engines
· (knowledge of outboard engines a plus)
· Manage and complete small and large projects
· Positive attitude and willing to learn new things
· Work effectively with Service Manager to determine maintenance needs and schedule service work
· Maintains records with an accurate documentation of service and repairs.
· Safely operate customer vessels during diagnostic water testing operations
· Motivated to exceed
· Excellent earnings
· Bonus Potential
· Health/Dental Benefits
· Paid Vacation
Please use Marine Technician in Subject Field
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- One location