Mylan Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
Manufacturing Scheduler – 19000647
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- Support the operations of the Production Department through managing the planning and scheduling activities, providing technical assistance, and special project management.
- Perform job functions in accordance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), federal and state laws, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines, health authority regulations, and departmental processes.
- Maintain sophisticated production department schedules. These schedules are to be used by the departments and should be coordinated in a way that will ensure the optimal flow of production through the facility (balancing long campaigns with customer demand). These schedules should also take into consideration capacity planning, contingency planning, as well as the proper timing of process steps to ensure product flow.
- Daily monitoring of production and packaging adherence to schedules to minimize the risk of interstage outdates while ensuring schedules align with commercial demand.
- Coordinate with the Laboratory, MTS, Launch, R&D, Commercial and Department Leaders on necessary adjustments to the schedule to meet deadlines.
- Integrate with assigned department to learn and support daily functions of the production process.
- Play an integral part in assuring that existing logic for planning and scheduling is incorporated into any future computer generated planning and scheduling tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
Must possess knowledge of production processes and the pharmaceutical industry. Must also possess knowledge of the impact of forecasting on the planning process and the interrelationship with inventory.
Must possess problem solving, communication, interpersonal, and technical writing skills. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask and perform multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to read and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral, diagram, or schedule form. Must possess strong computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and Documentum.
Position functions semi-autonomously.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 2-4 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts. Ability to present to groups across the organization.
Ability to perform computations such as percentages, ratios, and rates. Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs. Basic understanding of statistics.
Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
Typically sitting at a desk or table. Intermittently sitting, standing, walking or stooping. Periodic travel is required. May be required to stand; walk; stoop; bend; kneel; and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms to lift and scoop. May be required to lift or maneuver boxes or containers using lifting equipment, as well as physically pushing, rolling or lifting. May be required to wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to: respiratory protection, safety glasses, hearing protection, safety shoes and protective clothing. Light lifting requirements.
Normal office and manufacturing situation.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
May 7, 2019, 8:57:57 AM