Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Manufacturing Mechanic to support our Advanced Materials and Chemicals Division in Rochester, NY. Our volumes are growing and we need additional maintenance support. The work schedule provides a small amount of structural overtime.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that a safe work environment is maintained.
- Monitor equipment performance. Respond to trouble calls and repair as needed. Escalate when necessary.
- Maintain shift operation records and exchange information with others on shift changes or during shifts as necessary.
- Communicate with operations, mechanics, supervisors, and engineers on equipment status and path forward.
- Must be willing to work extended hours if necessary, to meet deadlines or to ensure resolution of plant problems.
- Ability to work in process lighting conditions
- Track record of developing and maintaining a safe work culture.
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical Skills
- Must be able to read and interpret electronic data and mechanical drawings.
- Computer skills.
- Proactive and self-directed.
- Effective working individually or as part of a team.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic Knowledge of PLC’s and ladder logic
- Electrical, programming, instrumentation, and controls background.
- Experience with control systems.
Shift Mechanic Rotating Schedule –Supporting Rochester Film Sensitizing (RFS):
- WK 1 12-hour shift 5:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday – Wednesday and 8 hours on Thursday (Days)
- WK 2 12-Hour shift 5:30 PM – 5:30 AM Monday – Wednesday (Nights)
Employment Sponsorship Notification
EOE Policy Statement
Minimum Education Level