Are you looking to use data visualization and analytics to drive manufacturing for a Fortune 200 CPG Company that was selected by ComputerWorld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT? Do you have experience with data analytics and BI tools along with 6 plus years in IT? If so we want to speak with you about the Manufacturing IT Data Analyst role we are looking to fill in our Information Systems Manufacturing group in Richmond, VA.
What will you be doing?
- You will have lead responsibilities for supporting and developing solutions for the Making & Packing processes of Manufacturing
- Your role will include multi-functional project management, implementation, and support of applications alongside a team of premier developers, analyst and software architects.
- You will lead the development and implementation of an enterprise data strategy for manufacturing
- You’ll develop and implement a Data Governance program for manufacturing operations
- You will support the manufacturing information mobility program
- You’ll communicate complex technical information to business customers and project teams in an effective and concise manner
- You run and participate in cross-discipline IT project delivery teams
- You’ll be the Technical Lead resource for a variety of information projects that will be decided by current business needs and technological developments
- You will perform activities relating to analysis, evaluation, building, programming, testing, correcting, implementing, operating or supporting existing and planned IT products and processes.
- You will assess technical infrastructure and processes, identifying potential risks and recommending corrective action.
What does your background and experience look like?
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
- You have 6+ years of IT experience
- You have good technical skills with SAS, Python, Scala, R or similar tools and data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI,
- We want you to be familiar with machine learning tools and techniques (Azure Machine Learning Studio preferred)
- You are proficient with iOS and mobile tools and concepts
- You are experienced with Microsoft technologies (.net, HTML5, JSON) and RESTful APIs
- You have worked with databases (SQL & Oracle)
- You have Manufacturing Execution Systems solutions experience
- You are effective in leading and participating in cross-discipline project teams
- You possess good communication and presentation skills
Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton and Nat Sherman. And we have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation’s leading e-vapor company. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world’s largest brewer.
We recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development, and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs, as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.