- Check and Schedule parts staging area for parts to run.
- Stage parts so that there are not any gaps for delays in production flow.
- Operate and control HF Induction and Auxiliary equipment efficiently and organized to insure quality and productivity of parts being run to meet process sheet and pieces per hour standard.
- Follow SOP's, Blueprints, and SPC rules.
- Report any equipment malfunctions or out of control parameters immediately to Supervisor or Segment Leader, if they cannot be corrected. Issue work orders to repair equipment.
- Make adjustments to equipment when Metal Lab Personnel advises of control adjustments.
- Avoid mixing parts.
- Keep work are clean and neat according to 5S concepts.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Graduate.
- 12 months as operator of HF Induction Equipment.
- 6 months on the job training in tool assembly and set-up of HF Induction equipment.
- DST-P1 Induction Annealing 8 hr. session – Course #75
- Intelligence, Verbal, Numerical, Finger & Manual Dexterity, Motor Coordination, Hand-Eye Coordination, Spatial and Form Perception.
Primary Location United States-South Carolina-Cheraw
Job Posting Feb 5, 2021, 8:48:51 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing