Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Troy, Alabama is located in the East Gulf Coastal Plains region of southeastern Alabama. Troy’s climate is typical of areas along the Gulf of Mexico in that it has hot, humid summers and mild winters. Troy is a great place to live offering lots of things to do and has a small town charm. Troy is also a college town and is home to Troy University. Where can you get to from Troy? Our facility in Troy is just under an hour south of Montgomery, Alabama. Troy is about 2.5 hours north of the Gulf of Mexico and Fort Walton Beach and Florida’s Pan Handle. Troy is about three hours from Atlanta, GA.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Knowledgeable of General Manufacturing Processes & Lean Six Sigma Tools.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a secret clearance. Candidate must have at least an interim secret clearance prior to start.
- Manufacturing background with automation and shop floor experience.
- Ability to read and interpret GD&T and complex engineering drawings and specifications.
- Working knowledge/experience with ordnance assembly process methods and work instructions.
- Experience with Aerospace/Automotive paint/coating automation equipment and processes.
- Familiarity with SAP MES tools in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with ISO9000 and AS9100 industry standards, ANSI Y14.5 and common military specifications.
- Working knowledge with Allen-Bradley (Rockwell Automation) programmable logic controllers (PLC), FANUC robotics and computer numerical control (CNC) programming from computer aided design (CAD) models is a plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.