Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Must have an eye for identifying problems prematurely to completion.
- Must be able to produce in a fast pace environment.
- Automobile Interior Experience
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Must have a solid comfort level using a variety of power tools: bandsaws, circular saws, jig saws, routers, solder and soldering irons, micro torches, drills, screw guns, utility knives and air saws.
- Comfortable measuring and using a tape measure
- Knowledgeable reading blueprints (preferred)
- Must be able to work with chemicals.
- Track supplies and equipment notifying manager of inventory levels.
- Comply with Driverge’s Core Values always (LOVE IT).
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications and Entrance Requirements:
- Individuals with background/experience in any of the following, Vocational School, Automotive – trade school experience or Auto dealer experience preferred.
- Warm and friendly demeanor with good energy and a positive attitude.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Automotive repair or Automotive building experience. (Required to be considered for position)
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal and motor vehicle background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver's license.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Able to function capably in a production environment using standard equipment (machine tools, hand tools, measuring devices, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequently lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to complete production-related physical activities (walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping/crouching, smelling, depth perception, identifying colors) as needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to produce.
- Participate in required company safety programs, trainings and PPE guidelines.
Schedule is Monday through Thursday from 5 AM-3:30 PM. If scheduled Friday this is a mandatory day of Overtime.
**Preventive measures are in accordance with CDC recommendations to protect our team and clients as it pertains to the COVID-19 Response**